Sunday, June 5, 2022

Mel's Current Top 20 | June 3, 2022



Lady Gaga Holds At #1 With 
Top Gun Maverick Ballad

I haven't done one of these in a while. There is a page with a weekly rolling chart, but for the record I just want to start resuming (again) the weekly chart posting. A lot of the older charts that I have posted are archived at the M4B Personal Chart site under my username macprohawaii. I have been posting personal charts off and on for quite a lot of years, first on paper and then later online. The old paper charts were long ago tossed, before the internet became a thing.

Here is the chart for this week.

TW Song TitleArtist LW 
   1Hold My Hand                                          Lady Gaga   1
   2EnemyImagine Dragons x J.I.D.   3
   3HurricaneCannons   5
   4BonesImagine Dragons   2
   5Heat WavesGlass Animals   6
   6About Damn TimeLizzo   7
   7My LoveFlorence + The Machine                    8
   8As It WasHarry Styles   4
   9Out of TimeThe Weeknd  10
 102StepEd Sheeran  12
 11Zick ZackRammstein  13
 12Western WindCarly Rae Jepsen  14
 13When You're GoneShawn Mendes  15
 14XMiss Li   9
 15This HellRina Sawayama  17
 16Jiggle JiggleDuke & Jones & Louis Theroux  18
 17StrangeMiranda Lambert  19
 18BloodrushThe Amazons  20
 19No One Dies From LoveTove Lo new 
 20I Can't Get EnoughCazzi Opeia  11

Since my last report, the #1 song has changed several times in the past few months. The current #1 song is from the Top Gun Maverick soundtrack. It has been #1 on this chart for three weeks in a row. That song s "Hold My Hand" from Lady Gaga.

The video for the song appears at the top of this posting.

The only debut song to the chart is "No One Dies From Love" by Tove Lo at #19. The video for that is below.


Be sure to also visit our Spotify page.


No comments: