Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Beatles - I Am The Walrus



The Beatles - I Am The Walrus
Whimsical video clip made in 1968 "from Magical Mistery Tour in freaking stereo!"

MEL'S TOP 10 OLDIES OF THE WEEK
November 19, 2009.
As submitted to Plannine's Classic Top 30 site

1. I Am The Walrus - The Beatles
2. Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds - Elton John
3. Imagine - John Lennon
4. Lazy Day - Spanky & Our Gang
5. The Lonely Bull - Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass
6. The Air That I Breathe - The Hollies
7. Liar Liar - The Castaways
8. God Love & Rock n Roll - Tea Garden & Van Winkle
9. I'll Always Love My Mama - The Intruders
10. Hallelujah - Sweathog

What can I say? The Beatles were the greatest rock n roll group of all time. I am sure most people know that. Most of their music has withstood the test of time and will remain popular for years, decades and even centuries to come.

GOOFY CHRISTMAS TRACKS
As submitted to Plannine's Classic Top 30 site

1. Dominick the Donkey - Lou Monte
2. Jingle Bells - The Singing Dogs
3. ¿Dónde Está Santa Claus? - Augie Rios
4. Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy
5. Nuttin' For Christmas - Barry Gordon

No comments: