Monday, February 16, 2009

Mel's Weekly Top 20 - Feb. 15, 2009

Starting this week, Mel's Weekly Top 20 will become a regular part of this blog. I'll feature the list of my favorite current iPod singles ranked in order from #1 to #20. Anyone who wants to listen to the songs of the week need only to press the big button on the Power Tracks player located on the right hand column of this post. I will occasionally also feature a video that is current to the list.

This week's Top 20 for the Week of February 15, 2009.
  • 1. Gives You Hell - The All-American Rejects - 1
  • 2. Lovers In Japan - Coldplay - 3
  • 3. Get On Your Boots - U2 - 8
  • 4. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson - 10
  • 5. The Fear - Lily Allen - 6
  • 6. Boys With Girlfriends - Meiko - 2
  • 7. The Sun Ain't Shining No More - The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - 7
  • 8. Just Dance - Lady GaGa - 4
  • 9. Working On A Dream - Bruce Springsteen - 13
  • 10. Dont Trust Me - 3OH!3 - 11
  • 11. Miles Away - Madonna - 12
  • 12. I'd Come For You - Nickelback - 5
  • 13. My Lucky Day - Bruce Springsteen - 17
  • 14. Still Have My Heart - Caitlin Crosby - 16
  • 15. Trouble Is A Friend - Lenka - 9
  • 16. Time Lapse Lifeline - Maria Taylor - 18
  • 17. Poker Face - Lady GaGa - new
  • 18. Take Back The City - Snow Patrol - 14
  • 19. Lost+ (with Jay-Z) / Viva la Vida (Live At the 51st Grammy Awards) - Coldplay - new
  • 20. Everything I Ask For - The Maine - 15
The numbers appearing to the right of each song & artist title indicate the chart position the track was in last week.

This week's featured music video is Bruce Springsteen's "My Lucky Day", from his newest album, Working on a Dream. Sit back, watch and enjoy!


No comments: