Starting this week, I will be posting the Current Top 20 chart to this blog every weekend. The charts are published to the Current Top 20 chart pages usually on Thursday evenings. This is the tabled version of the chart.
NOTES: Taylor Swift holds the #1 spot for a 2nd consecutive week with "Willow". It was the first single released from her second album release of 2020, Evermore. New on the chart at #18 is "No Body No Crime" by Taylor Swift from the same album.
Taylor Swift is not the only artist with two songs on the chart. AC/DC have two songs with "Shot in the Dark" still in the top 10, but moving downward from #6 to #9 after it peaked at #1 a few weeks back. New for AC/DC is "Realize" making its debut on the chart at #20. Both songs are from their current album Power Up.
Two Beatles: Paul McCartney's latest single "Find My Way" moves from #10 to #5 on the chart in its third week. The song is from his McCartney III album which came out on December 17, 2020. Ringo Starr has a new song that debuts at #19 this week. "Here's to the Nights" features Ringo and a bunch of his friends singing various parts on the new single. Check it out.
All of the songs and more can be played on my YouTube channel below:
MEL'S CURRENT TOP 20
This Week - Song Title - Artist - Last Week
- Willow - Taylor Swift - 1
- Something in Your Eyes - Steps - 2
- Tick Tock (featuring 24kGoldn) - Clean Bandit & Mabel - 3
- Mood - 24KGoldn f/Iann Dior - 5
- Find My Way - Paul McCartney - 10
- Let Me Reintroduce Myself - Gwen Stefani - 11
- What's Your Country Song - Thomas Rhett - 4
- Afterglow - Ed Sheeran - 15
- Shot in the Dark - AC/DC - 6
- Kings & Queens - Ava Max - 7
- Golden - Harry Styles - 8
- Dig - Fanny Lumsden - 14
- What The Future Holds - Steps - 9
- Change - Pale Waves - 18
- Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish - 17
- Life Goes On - BTS - 12
- Letter to You - Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - 13
- No Body, No Crime - Taylor Swift featuring HAIM - NEW
- Here's To The Nights - Ringo Starr - NEW
- Realize - AC/DC - NEW