Friday, July 31, 2020

Diana Ross & The Supremes

Flashback Friday


Every week, Scrivener on his Facebook page asks us to rate our favorite songs by different rock and pop artists. I answer those every week and decided to share and preserve these answers on my blog. So first up, we have Diana Ross with and without her group The Supremes. Here goes:

TOP 5 + 5 by Diana Ross

Diana Ross & The Supremes 1960s

1. Stop in the Name of Love
2. Reflections
3. Love Child
4. You Can't Hurry Love
5. Someday We'll Be Together
6. I Hear a Symphony
7. Baby Love
8. You Keep Me Hanging On
9. The Happening
10. My World is Empty Without You

Diana Ross 1970 onward

1. Upside Down
2. Touch Me in the Morning
3. Ain't No Mountain High Enough
4. Theme From Mahogony
5. Love Hangover

Worst - Endless Love with Lionel Richie - too sappy.

So what do you think. Leave me your list of a comment about your favorite and least favorite Diana Ross song.

No comments: