Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mel's Weekly Top 20 & Charts

Mel's Weekly Top 20

I haven't posted a chart entry in weeks. Over the past month and a half the #1 position has been locked down between Colbie Caillat and Black Eyed Peas with their respective hits "Fallin' For You" and "I Gotta Feeling." Black Eyed Peas held on to #1 with "I Got A Feeling" for 4 weeks, after which "Fallin' For You" by Colbie Caillat took over #1 for 2 weeks. Then Black Eyed Peas went up to #1 again for 2 weeks, only to be replaced by Colbie Caillat at #1 for the last 2 weeks.

We'll see what happens next week. I promise to post a chart again.. and perhaps follow up with subsequent charts as I was doing previously.

Mel's Weekly Top 20 | Week of September 13, 2009
Visit my Weekly Top 20 webpage for music & more links.

This Week Song Title Artist Last Week

2 Never Forget You - Noisettes 2
3 Second Chance - Shinedown 4
4 Celebration (Album Version) - Madonna 5
5 I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas 3
6 Hero - Jars of Clay 7
7 Angel - Kate Voegele 8
8 21 Guns - Green Day 6
9 Nobody - Kate Earl 9
10 The Other Side - AM 14
11 People Are Crazy - Billy Currington 12
12 (Do You Wanna Date My) Avatar - The Guild featuring Felicia Day 13
13 Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas 10
14 City On Our Knees - Tobymac 15
15 Heaven Can Wait - We the Kings 19
16 (If You Are Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To - Weezer 18
17 You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift 11
18 Honey In The Sun - Camera Obscura 20
19 Fireflies - Chris Garneau 16
20 She's Got a Boyfriend Now - Boys Like Girls (new)

And now you can listen to some of the latest hits:


TOP 10 OLDIES for September 17, 2009
As submitted to Plannine's Classic Top 30


1. We're An American Band - Grand Funk Railroad
2. I Feel Fine - The Beatles
3. Tuesday Afternoon - The Moody Blues
4. Tiny Bubbles - Don Ho
5. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
6. Just Like Heaven - The Cure
7. The Air That I Breathe - The Hollies
8. Guilty of Loving You - Jerry Fuller
9. Summer Sand - Dawn
10. The Pushbike Song - The Mixtures

No comments: